LEA Scan was designed to make it easier for LEA (Lead Engagement App) clients to help track ROI at tradeshows and events and help measure the traffic that is pushed to the booth from various marketing initiatives.
Scanner: By using LEA Scan, you can easily scan wallet passes to distribute prizes, coupons, and more. When scanning a pass, the screen automatically recognizes the QR code on the pass. If the pass has already been scanned, it will notify you that the pass is no longer valid.
Dashboard: Inside the app, there is an easy-to-read dashboard that shows, daily, weekly and monthly overview of how many passes have been scanned and claimed. The dashboard can be limited to certain devices and/or certain staff members.
Beacon: LEA Scan can also be used as a beacon to alert people within a certain radius who have a pass installed to remind them of an offer or pass that needs to be claimed.
LEA Development Team
Information We Collect
We collect both Personal Data and Other Information in support of these efforts.
- “Personal Data” is information that can be used, directly or indirectly, alone or together with other information, to identify you as an individual User. This may include your precise Location Data and your Personal Information.
- “Other Information” is information that is anonymous, aggregate, de-identified, or otherwise does not reveal your identity. Some examples include age, gender, browser and operating system, time spent using our Services, and webpages visited. We collect and use this information to understand how you and our community as a whole use our Services and constantly tune, enhance, innovate and build products and services to reflect the needs of Users. When you are using a mobile device, we also collect and use your Apple Identifier for Advertising (IDFA) and Google Advertising ID (AAID) to recognize your device and support advertising activities on our Services. These number values are not permanently tied to your device and, depending on your operating system, you can reset it through your device settings.
Generally, we do not consider Other Information to be Personal Data. Regardless, if we link together Other Information in a way that renders it individually identifiable, we will treat the combined information as Personal Data.
We collect Personal Data in the following ways:
- When you register with us, we collect registration and demographic details (.e.g., name, username and password, , date of birth, and location)
- When you use or interact with our Services, we collect Personal Data such as Performance Data and Location Data.
- When you connect with us through social media, we may collect account or profile information.
- When we supplement your information, we collect additional Personal Data about you.
- When you engage with our online communities or with advertising on the Services, we may collect Personal Data about those interactions.
LEA Development is committed to protecting the security of your Personal Data. We use technical and organizational measures designed to protect your information against unauthorized access, theft, and loss. We also recommend that you take additional measures to protect yourself and your information, such as installing anti-virus software, closing browsers after use, keeping confidential your log-in credentials and passwords, and making sure that you regularly update software and apps you have downloaded to ensure you have enabled the latest security features on your devices.
LEA Development will retain your Personal Data for as long as you maintain an Account or as needed to provide you the Services. We will also retain and use your Personal Data as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Managing Your Privacy Settings
We provide you several ways to manage your privacy settings:
- Update your default settings for in-app data sharing
- Set your communication preferences
- Manage your geolocation services
- Downloading AppChoices
Third Parties We Don’t Own or Control
How to contact us
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about how we handle your Personal Data, then you may contact us through our Support Team at [email protected]
P.O. BOX 323
55 W Washington St.
Monrovia, IN 46157